Working collaboratively within an established team of Marketing, Creative, Communications, and Brand Executives, this role will build and implement digital strategies and use content to promote the client's brands and products. It will also actively manage the business' online presence across the full digital footprint, to build a lasting digital connection with clients, partners and employees.
The post-holder will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. They will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and its impact on growing revenue, especially email and marketing automation, SEO and social media.
- Develop and manage email campaigns via a marketing automation platform to include website integration, and platform maintenance, integrations, and campaign setup/optimisation for the full marketing function.
- Assist in setting the email marketing strategy to enhance engagement. Provide recommendations on segmentation and automation, implement A/B testing, conversion rate optimisation and monitor/develop KPIs for this channel. Manage automated/lifecycle email campaigns for client, partner and employee audiences.
- Set the social media strategy and plan, monitor and leverage company presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, to maximise followers and engagement. Engage in social listening, including competitor activity, and use activation tools (e.g. Sprout, Canva, Hootsuite) to develop campaigns, write captions and schedule content.
- Own the team's digital planning and coordination, including scheduling and optimisation across multiple platforms.
- Manage the digital footprint, managing access and permissions to all digital marketing platforms, and leveraging them to maximise brand visibility and optimise the client, partner and employee digital journeys.
- Develop SEO with particular focus on keyword analysis and image optimisation, and some technical elements.
- Launch and manage optimised digital advertising campaigns, both search and display, for new product launches.
- Undertake digital campaign and website monitoring, analytics, and reporting on a weekly and monthly basis, explaining what's driving outputs, and providing recommendations for optimisation. Prepare reports on the performance of all digital aspects of brand and product marketing campaigns.
- Track digital marketing spend against agreed budget. Make recommendations for efficiencies and in-house/outsourcing decisions for specific areas of digital marketing strategy and implementation.
- 4-5 years' proven experience in a similar digital-focused role.
- Experience of delivering and evaluating integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing and optimising email and marketing automation platforms.
- Experience managing social media to drive lead gen and brand awareness.
- Proven experience in redeveloping, then managing and optimising a website.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, HotJar, lead tracking software, etc) and experience making recommendations and implementing the right combination to meet business objectives.