Stop what you're doing!
Are you a passionate Digital Marketer looking for your next step?
Better Placed are working with a well-loved branding and design agency, who are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join their dynamic team.
This is an exciting opportunity to build relationships with big clients across sectors, providing them with excellent marketing expertise, market research and keeping innovation at the forefront of campaigns.
The person for this role needs to be honest, hardworking, and collaborative, ready to take on the fast-paced environment of the office. With no day like the next and interesting projects to be assisting on, this role brings a diverse nature to your work.
This is a family like agency, with office culture at its all time best. With regular socials and flexible opportunities, it would be a great place to really develop your skills in the digital space.
- Concentrate on building an effective social media strategy for clients, focusing on their market and competitors.
- Testing - always ensure the latest innovation in ways to test and compare content ideas with campaigns
- Optimisation - also ways seeking new ways to optimise content for more successful online assets such as websites, and social media platforms
- Work closely with the Deputy Managing Director and Marketing Manager across all channels to develop new ways to use content to gain result.
- Build relationships with clients to ensure relevant and necessary face to face meetings are realised for your client.
- Through research and client understanding strive to innovate and encourage new initiatives.
- Consider and produce marketing and digital solution proposals to meet the clients brief prior to project sign off.
- Support across new business opportunities where necessary, including supporting pitches and proposals, attend new business meetings and pitches, presenting where necessary.
- Support the wider team as appropriate with operational processes, brand initiatives and PR.
- Holiday: 26 days + Birthday off, Christmas shutdown and extra day added for service
- Regular in-house workshops and training
- Wellness sessions - Walks, Water sports and team building
- Regular Socials, Conference Events and parties
- Flexible working / Friday 3pm finish
Apply now to be a part of this incredible company!