Digital Marketing Executive - Lancashire - Hybrid Working - £30,000 pa
We are working with a loan broker, who are also expanding into other financial services. The company operates out of a large refurbished open space office, offering hybrid working, 22 days holidays (increases with time of service, capped at 30), 12 flex days, holiday trading scheme (buy and sell holidays), paid for training courses.
This role specifically will be to assist delivering multi-channel digital marketing campaigns in the B2C market within the Fintech industry. Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager & the wider marketing team, this role will provide exposure to PPC / SEO / CRO / Web Build & Optimisation.
- Creating, managing & reviewing a variety of PPC campaigns across Google / Bing / Facebook / & potentially LinkedIn (For Channels - Search, Display & Remarketing)
- Creating enticing ad copy & content
- Reporting, analysing, and interpreting data for campaign performance (Via both Google Ads & Analytics) and propose actions to DMM
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms to be able to update site content & create new landing pages (WordPress)
- Working alongside the DMM for user testing
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be well versed with Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Comfortable working in a team or independently
This is an exciting opportunity to join a incredibly rapid growing business. This is an amazing opportunity for an existing Digital Marketeer, to join and progress their career, in a learning and supportive environment.
Please apply with your CV to be considered.