Digital Marketing Executive - Manchester - Hybrid Working - Up to £30,000 pa- Unlimited holidays
We are working with a tech scaleup-up who partner with schools across the country to hire their underutilised facilities outside of school's hours to help them generate revenue that can be used to invest back into their facilities. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team due to growth, to help with their Digital presence.
- Oversee the Digital Presence, keeping up to date with the latest trends and features, implementing them where relevant.
- Oversee the presence across all social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok)
- Help oversee the paid digital strategy including overseeing the planning, creating & managing of paid social media adverts and Google PPC campaigns in line with budgets and performance objectives.
- Manage the website content, including optimising for SEO, keeping content up to date.
- Analyse and report on digital performance across organic socials, google analytics, campaigns, and ROI.
- Experience in managing paid social media ad and Google PPC campaigns.
- Experience of organic social media management of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn. YouTube and TikTok would be desirable.
- Experience of using CMS systems & regularly updating website content.
- Experience managing and reporting in Google Analytics.
The company offers Hybrid working, unlimited holidays, pension scheme, dream wheel (allows employees the chance to win their dream holiday and plenty of social events!
This is a live role, apply with your CV to be considered!