Temp- Perm Role
Award winning north Leeds firm is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with SEO and PPC experience to join their successful Marketing Department. You will be joining a firm which puts a huge emphasis on providing an excellent service to all of its clients.
Key Tasks (not an exhaustive list)
- Responsible for all SEO.
- Responsible for daily management and performance of PPC including via social media platforms.
- Carry out in-depth PPC audits and feedbacking back the senior management team of the daily, weekly or monthly performance of PPC.
- Manage Adwords and creation were required using a ROI creation calculation tool.
- Keyword Research
- Generate online enquiries.
- Increase brand exposure.
- Provide content that is engaging and will support new business turning into revenue for the firm
- Work alongside the Social Media Executive and New Business Coordinator to compose and execute successful campaigns.7
- Plan and produce Marketing strategies with the Marketing team, Heads of Department and Managing Director to keep focus and manage expectations.
- SEO and PPC experience on all levels including social media platforms.
- Proven understanding of Google Analytics.
- Organisation and strong planning skills.
- Strong knowledge across all digital marketing.
- Strong communicator.
- Understanding of the basics of a law firm's marketing department.
£25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience.
Monday to Friday - 09:00 to 17:00