Better Placed are on the lookout for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join a multimillion energy company, with a proven track record of sustainable and smarter solutions working towards a net zero carbon aspirations.
This isn't just any energy company, but one of the worlds leading independent power generation experts who find their importance in making a difference that's beneficial for the planet. Making businesses aware of their carbon footprints by giving alternative options.
They need someone to take the lead on all their digital marketing assets, creating brand awareness on a multi-channel level and being such a big part of their personal growth plan.
If you're looking for a position where you can step up and be the important element to your own personal development plan, then this is the perfect role for you. Being in charge of your own campaigns, you get to be the centre of the company's brand. Enjoy the work and thrive!
- Take ownership for the implementation and measurement of the marketing plan
- Create compelling digital communications for key audiences and stakeholders in line with the marketing communications strategy to include blogs, e-guides, whitepapers, case studies, presentations, and solution-based marketing materials
- Develop creative and innovative digital campaigns that increase leads and build greater awareness of the brand - reporting and strategizing
- Collaborate with internal teams and manage external agencies (PR and marketing) to ensure that all digital campaigns deliver against objectives
- Run and host targeted events, webinars, podcasts, and on-line forums
- Own the marketing budget to deliver return on investment
- Monitor, update and engage across all social media accounts with a key focus on campaigns, videos, infographics, banners, and written content
- Competitive Salary - £35,000 negotiable
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Performance Bonus
- Hybrid Working
This position is great for someone wanting to lead a marketing plan and looking to develop into management. Apply now before this great role gets swept up!