Digital Marketing Executive
Manchester (Offering WFH)
Our client is a rapidly expanding travel business. With a number of instantly recognisable brands, the business has gone from strength to strength over the past 10 years. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their wider marketing team.
You will be responsible for the delivery of multi channel digital marketing activity, with a focus on website. I'm therefore looking for someone who has proven experience digital content / CMS and is naturally analytically minded.
Key responsibilities include:
- Digital activity including Website Management, Social Media, Digital Content and Reporting/ Analytics.
- End to End campaign management to drive acquisition and retention.
- Assist in driving forward CRM and retention marketing activity, including detailed understanding of data and development of marketing segmentation.
- Managing content on by the CMS (Sitecore), so landing pages/ homepages and web content (UK & international).
- Management of the brands websites focussed on engagement and conversion.
- Measure campaign performance and communicate successes.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified with marketing/ digital marketing degree.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working on a CMS - sitecore/ wordpress etc.
- Ideally 2 years+ experience working in a Digital Marketing role, and managing online marketing campaigns, including Content Marketing, Email and Web.
Strong analytical skills, Google Analytics.