Better Placed are working with a client who are within the Property sector. They are looking for an analytical , Digital Marketing Executive to join the team.
Responsible for leading the execution of our UK paid search programmes & organic channels, focussing on a lowering 'cost per acquisition' across both mediums whilst. SEO & PPC are our two main marketing channels, and the role is to develop, improve, and test efficient methods of delivering exciting new campaigns. This is a data orientated role, including the reporting and analysis of leads.
- Execute the strategy for paid & organic channels.
- Contribute to the digital marketing activity across both channels, working towards set KPI targets.
- Conducting regular market research and staying abreast of competitor changes.
- Supplying management with reports on progress of the organic and paid channels, highlighting progress and future opportunities.
- Working within allocated budgets identifying ways to reduce paid media costs and provide advice to line manager.
- Support the line manager to achieve agreed department targets and outcomes
- Assist with SEO audits and execute recommendations to line manager
- Provide and update keyword opportunities to line manager
- Review and optimise content delivered by colleagues.
- To be involved in new projects / website 'development' that can drive future and potential leads.
- Manage and manipulate large data sets.
- Analysing trends and making appropriate amendments and recommendations where required
- A minimum of 1 years' digital marketing experience across SEO & PPC media
- Analytical thinker, who regularly enjoys working with data and numbers
- Experience of Excel to an 'intermediate' level
- Any relevant experience working in marketing in the Property Industry
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified would be an advantage
This is brilliant role for a Graduate or Junior Digital marketer! Apply now and get in touch!