Better Placed are currently working in partnership with a B2B manufacturing company who have weathered the current Covid storm incredibly well. Their product range falls under the category of essential for a range of industries and there is a lot to be said for a stable business that continues to grow within these uncertain times. You can also feel great as what you are marketing is making a huge impact to the end-users! Due to this continued growth, the business are now seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to support the Head of Marketing in delivering the Marketing and Brand strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation's website
- Building emails, making basic html changes to the website and looking at technical issues with developers
- Write and optimise content for the website and social media accounts
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have 1-2 years experience within a digital marketing role with a focus on website, Email and SEO.
In return, the company are offering a flexible working schedule (3 days in the office, the rest WFH), a competitive basic salary plus a bonus scheme, free parking and an excellent coffee machine!
Based in Hull, this role is commutable from Brough, Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Selby, Hessle and Beverley.