Better Placed are recruiting a 2 month Fix term contract which is based in London. They are a well known international Fintech business who are looking for a full mix Digital Marketing Executive.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator provides support and optimises the e-commerce, and other marketing programmes of the clients in Europe. Key responsibilities include performance marketing, optimising the endto- end customer experience through a series of test a nd learn activities, deploying capability enhancements, and launching cross-channel/cross-business unit digital marketing campaigns. As day-to-day digital contact for within the marketing team; the role requires a lot of coordination between regional European Offices, our HQ in Tokyo and agencies located in the UK. This role has high visibility within the organisation and therefore, someone who is flexible and can adapt easily will do well in this position.
Digital and E-Commerce Marketing
* Co-ordinate European sales promotion activities with local branches to bring ecommerce and
face to face cross border marketing campaigns to fruition.
* Utilise paid social media, email marketing, mobile, social, content and viral marketing to drive
up engagement with and ecommerce activities.
* Plan and execute digital performance marketing campaigns across internal and external
* Analyze performance data to identify trends and opportunities.
* Understand specific nuances in technology with partners and utilise it to support the
* Manage creative production with agencies and internal stakeholders, reporting to comms
manager for approval.
* Planning, track, and report on ecommerce marketing campaigns (including dashboard creation
and budget management).
Reporting and Data Analysis
* Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends;
implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to
include new information.
* Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites to maximise digital
marketing opportunities and create reports accordingly for these
* Prepare and submit reports on digital marketing activities and campaigns to management on a
* Proactively monitor the client public reputation by observing brand sentiment on social media,
review sites, and the news media (eg SemRush etc). Promptly report any concerns for resolution
to protect the brand reputation and feed into comms manager.
- Confidential and Proprietary Information 2
* Assist with planning and management of corporate events including promotional events, award ceremonies, sponsorships, and press conferences. Some of these will occasionally require you to work out of office hours (e.g., weekends/evenings).
* Manage social media and campaign budgets and be comfortable with excel budget planning and FX conversions.
* Perform other related tasks as assigned by management and to meet business needs.
* Comply with company policies and procedures. Including the maintenance of all copyright and social media guidelines, and partner brand guidelines.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* Digital marketing experience required (SEO/SEM/PPC) and other emerging martech tools: Hootsuite / Tweet deck/ Canva/ InVideo/ Buffer/ SNS Insights /mail chimp / aweber and google analytics.
* Highly motivated, independent, and proactive, with the ability to confidently lead projects and campaign delivery but work as part of a team too.
* Must be highly numerate and a whizz with excel and comfortable working with data and able to distil actionable insights/trends.
* Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo.
* Proven track record of designing and executing marketing campaigns that have driven results.
* Excellent project co-ordination and strong relationship management skills
* Passionate about new digital marketing strategies, fintech/payments, and attribution a plus
* Offer of employment with is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Experience in paid social media, email marketing, mobile, social, content, viral marketing and project coordination skills required
* Previous experience with multinational organisation preferred and/or B2B environment
* University degree with a minimum of 1 to 3 years' experience in digital marketing and project support;
* Advanced proficiency in English (spoken and written) is required, great if you have another European/Asian language.