We're working with a really exciting FMCG business who are recruiting for 2 x digital managers to join their fast and growing digital marketing team. One role is more focused on Paid and Organic Search and the other more on Paid Social (using Twitter, Instagram and Facebook primarily)
The responsibilities are detailed below - you will be reporting into the digital director. Salaries will be between £50 and £60k with good benefits. Ideally you might have come from a digital agency background.
- Implement SEO content into all the websites
- Migrate existing & future brands into their CMS
- Lead market specific needs for the various brands
- Lead website optimization projects
- Key contact between the developer team, central brand teams and market teams as well as managing the agency relationships
- Troubleshooting and testing prototypes, as well as monitoring the live performance of the product
- Be an expert in the fields mentioned above (so either a Search expert or a Social expert) and taking the responsibilities of that part of the business
They offer hybrid working (West London) and have excellent benefits to support the great salary offerings.