We're working with a super interesting client with offices across the globe, but for this part of the business a lovely office based in London. They are seeking a digital lead - a brand new role to support the growth of their business which falls into FMCG, Healthcare and Wellbeing.
The responsibilities will include:
- Define and lead the total digital strategy from both consumer and customer perspective (all channels- owned, digital and retailer channels
- Responsible for leading the planning and delivering the brands digital marketing campaigns across all channels including, social media, influencers, PPC, SEO, display etc.
- Manage all brand digital experience and oversee asset creation for all digital purposes, including website content and social media channels etc. to ensure all content is compelling, engaging and consistent with brand positioning and tone of voice
- Drive best in category experience through innovative, creative and engaging use of digital technology and trend analysis
You will come to the table with the following experience:
- Minimum 7/8 years' experience in digital roles
- Experience of working with brands, ideally in an FMCG environment
- Ability to investigate new digital marketing channels and propose the strategy for integration into the Digital Marketing mix
- Digital shelf / e-commerce content expertise
In return you will be working for what is essentially a new business within a huge corporate and therefore will have loads of opportunity to lead the digital journey, throw new ideas into the mix and watch and see your work grow and develop day by day. A great opportunity for someone who has good experience in an SME environment