Digital Experience / Customer Experience Lead
Manchester (offering Working from Home)
£35,000 - £45,000 + excellent package
Our client is one of the UKs leading eCommerce retail groups. They have an unwavering commitment to customers to deliver the best possible customer experience, online & instore.
It is no surprise then that they have an outstanding reputation, huge customer loyalty and innovative brand & campaign ideas. They are a brand that most people in the North West want to work, so I'm honoured to be working with them and supporting them once again on their next hire.
Looking for a Customer Experience/ Digital Experience Lead, joining their digital marketing team. The key remit of this role will be to optimise the digital experience and journeys the consumer website, supporting opportunities for change and improvement.
- Plan & executive digital experience/ customer experience improvements (websites)
- Use qualitative & quantitative research methods to identify opportunities and improvements of the customer journey. Anything from customer feedback & user testing to web analytics & A/B testing.
- Develop insightful data and MI to the brand, helping to develop a best in class strategy.
- Working in a multi-channel way, working with other teams in the business creating an omnichannel journey.
- Ensuring the customer journey is optimised at every touchpoint.
- Create content to drive engagement in the digital experience to showcase the awesome work our team produces.
Skills & Experiences:
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative insights to drive customer experience improvements
- In depth knowledge of user and customer experience (B2C)
- Good understanding of digital technology and digital customer trends and bought into a strong digital-first culture
- Knowledge of analytics and conversion optimisation tools including Google Analytics, Adobe Target and Optimizely
- Project management experience using agile methodology
- Strong communication skills, the ability to work fluidly in a matrix organisation to influence across a variety of teams and collaborations
An amazing working culture, a business that employers hundreds of members and really does look after you. You are treated as a person, not one of many. Your voice is heard!
Manchester city centre, an easy commute from Liverpool, Leeds, Lancashire, Cheshire - driving and public transport.
If you are interested in this role and want more details, please apply with your CV and contact details and I will be in touch.