Awesome opportunity to join a high growth FMCG business. Friendly, high achieving and fast paced culture. If you have 1-2 years experience this might be your next perfect role. Lots of scope for development and growth whilst working with brands with a big focus on sustainability.
What is the purpose of this role?
This role will support and drive our e-commerce agenda for both our Branded and Retailer product portfolios. The E-commerce executive will be responsible for strategically growing our business online through ongoing optimisation of all aspects of our digital presence.
What is this role accountable for?
· Optimise the presence of our brand and customer product portfolios online, ensuring that products are represented accurately and to a high standard.
· Regularly review all SKUs online to sense check that there are no issues, guarantee content relevance and identify areas for improvement.
· Lead regular online meetings with key retailers to review performance, ensure online optimisation and course correct where necessary.
· Manage the Brandbank relationship - including imagery approval, proof reading of product descriptions and sample collection.
· Analyse data insights from online product reviews to generate key opportunities for product improvement to increase our overall customer satisfaction.
· Measurement & Evaluation: Own Tracking for Online sales, Fulfilment, and Participation.
· Support in building annual activity plans with our Marketing, Sales and Category teams.
· Management and tracking of the Ecomm budget.
· Assist with the online product execution of launches - this may include landing pages and banner creation
What qualifications and experience are preferred for this role?
- Some work experience in e-commerce environment
- Experience using online retail platforms: Ocado, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Waitrose.
- Good IT skills
- Candidate is seeking a dynamic career opportunity
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual