Digital Content Executive
£23,000 + benefits
With nearly 70 years of retail and 100 years of manufacturing experience, these guys truly are market leaders.
They have 190+ locations across their retail, manufacturing and distribution sites, employing c 1800 colleagues. Under new ownership, they have an ambitious 3-year plan to grow the business further and achieve their mission of becoming the market leader with a strong omnichannel presence.
In return for your contribution to the team's performance, they offer a competitive base salary up to £23,000, plus all these extra benefits:
- Employee discount scheme
- 'Perks' discounts from numerous high street and online retailers and service providers to save you money on your everyday purchases and bigger expenses such as holidays and travel, electrical goods, motoring and leisure products etc.
- Pension scheme
- Healthshield cashback options for Health and wellbeing services (dental, optical, virtual GP, other hospital services and more)
- Access to Retail Trust services (guidance and support on retail issues, mental health, wellbeing & financial topics)
- Learning and development programmes to gain new knowledge and skills
- Career progression - access to internal opportunities to build your career
- Long service awards and 'Love to Shop' voucher rewards to spend as you like
- 28 days holiday, rising to 31 after 2 years' service
They are currently looking for a Digital Content Executive to join the team.
You will create and implement digital content in an optimised format for both readability and search engine optimisation.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Execute all web, blog & SEO content, as well as product descriptions. Create additional content for landing pages and other digital touch points.
- Conduct keyword research by using tools such as answer the public & Keyword Planner
- Write engaging copy for SEO purposes demonstrating a clear understanding of keyword placement & linking strategies.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
- Monitor the performance of all blog content & report the effectiveness and user engagement using Google Analytics, SEM Rush & SEO profiler.
- Identify competitor, social & industry trends that we could implement on-site (i.e. rich media, tutorials, buying guides) in order to engage users on-site.
- Organise and execute the planning of SEO blog writing and key content ideas.
They are looking for an experienced Digital Content Executive with the following skills, experience and attributes to be successful in this role:
- Experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Copywriting experience is essential
- Experience in using SEO monitoring tools
- Confident in executing a SEO strategy
- Understanding of link building strategies
- The ability to come up with ideas for content planning