Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing and well established brand? A market leading eCommerce business in looking to expand their team with the addition of a Content Executive. This is a varied role where you will gain exposure to different areas of the business and benefit from lots of scope for development and progression.
Not only will you benefit from a clear progression path, you will also join a fun and working environment, have the support and mentorship of a newly appointed and talented Head of Digital and Content Manager who have experience working for some of the UK's biggest brands, a competitive package, and a high degree of job security and stability. This is a business that is soaring due to recent consumer changes during COVID and is very financially stable with no plans of redundancies or slowing down.
As a Content Executive, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the delivery of the content calendar that supports a regular cadence of new campaigns to address opportunities in our sales funnel or through specific personas.
- Working closely with the Content Manger to produce new blog content via WordPress, including both SEO-optimised and engagement-focused content, that is aligned to trending search terms, product launches and campaigns
- Creating relevant and relatable blog posts with the goal to increase engagement and improve conversion rates
- Assist with monthly reporting and measuring various performance metrics to track and report on performance using tools like Google Analytics, ahrefs etc.
- Making an impact through content and storytelling - using well-researched, creative content that differentiates our brands
- Using SEO tools as well as your own ability to spot gaps and create engaging and shareable content across various channels
- Working with the wider team to integrate insightful content into all our other channels and to curate case studies, research pieces, interviews and surveys.
- Work collaboratively with the product and marketing teams; supporting new product launches and brand messages and turning them into content for multiple streams that tell a story, provide value and delight readers. In turn, you'll be increasing our web traffic and positively impacting our new business campaigns.
The eCommerce Content Merchandiser will have the following background:
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role, with experience in digital content creation
- A good understanding of SEO, HTML, Google Analytics and other SEO tools
- Creative copywriting experience
- An eye for detail and the ability to come up with innovative ideas.
- An understanding of end-to-end customer needs, journeys, and behaviors
- Experience managing a content calendar
If you're looking to join a rewarding and great business in an exciting role please submit your application!
Keywords: eCommerce content, executive, assistant, copywriting, SEO, e-Commerce, Google analytics, optimisation, HTML