A leading Financial Services Business who always put their customers first are currently in the middle of strengthening their digital strategy, and because of this, are seeking a Digital Campaign Manager to join the business. The Campaign Manager will take complete ownership of online acquisition channels including day-to-day management of PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Display and Affiliate Marketing. You'll be always thinking outside of the box and have an inquisitive mindset - constantly wanting to raise the bar!
Short-term this role will be done remotely. This will be reviewed and there may be occasional travel to the Leeds office.
- Take complete ownership of online acquisition channels including day-to-day management of PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Display and Affiliate Marketing.
- Plan, produce and optimise advertising content for channels including PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Display and Affiliate Marketing
- Implement, analyse and optimise channel performance as you go along. Adopting a test and learn approach to make incremental improvements to performance and to continually improve volume of acquired customers and improve target CPAs
- Implement and execute plans across offline and online channels to drive our key commercial priorities of mortgage sales and savings accounts opened as well as customer outcomes and engagement metrics
- Set the budget spend recommendations and measure the overall results against commercial plans.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need experience in two areas listed above; paid channels are a benefit however if you have an understanding of other digital channels and are willing to learn, training will be provided. If you're comfortable working within a fast-paced collaborative team then this will be the perfect role for you!
In return, we'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and an annual bonus scheme. Not to mention a wide range of flexible benefits that you can take advantage of in and out of work. Then there's the organisations commitment to you and your career. They're an exciting business, which means they offer lots of exciting career paths too.