An eCommerce giant who turnover £1 billion per year are looking for an Insight Analyst to join their rapidly growing Digital Department based in Accrington. The objective of the role is to help the business gain insight on the customer's digital journey to support the wider marketing team.
This opportunity is pretty much fully remote as they take a flexible approach to remote working, so you will only be required in the office 1-4 days a month.
You will also benefit from:
- A competitive salary
- Free parking and an onsite canteen
- Generous annual leave and pension scheme
- Generous staff discount on their wide range of products (including home, clothing, electricals, jewellery and health & beauty)
- Corporate Gym membership
- An award-winning culture with enormous growth in their digital sector, so you can naturally grow and progress with this division of the business
A Data Insight Analyst's responsibilities will be as follows:
- Provide a comprehensive view of digital performance by extracting, manipulating and investigating data from Google analytics, internal reporting systems and other marketing platforms
- Draw conclusions from the data and communicate insights to the marketing and wider teams as required
- Responsible for regular report packs and ad-hoc data requests, involving collating and analysing performance across all areas of web against key metrics as well as assisting in driving an automated approach to reporting
- Help maintain the configuration of GA360, GTM and Firebase accounts, ensuring the quality and accuracy of data collected
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- 1+ years' experience in a digital insights or similar role
- Advanced to Intermediate skills with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase or similar technology
- Confident with numbers, data and analysis
- Experience with a data visualisation tool (eg. Google Data Studio or Power BI)
If this sounds like you, and you'd like to be a part of a massive digital transformation with a multi-billion pound company, please apply below!
Keywords: digital insight analyst, marketing analytics, Google tag manager, google 360, big query, power bi, dashboard, online, consumer, ecommerce