Digital Account Director
Full Service Digital Agency
£40,000 - £55,000
This person will develop and oversee the execution of digital strategies, which meet (and exceed) the expectations and objectives of the agency's clients. You will work with a cross-functional team to implement the solutions and strategies to achieve the objectives agreed with clients.
As part of the role you will identify opportunities that can help clients to succeed and a key element of the role will be working with the project teams to provide strategic input on a client's project from inception to delivery.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Act as the Client Lead within the agency
- Work with the relevant teams to create and deliver digital marketing strategy for clients
- Analyse campaign data
- Think proactively to ensure potential opportunities for your clients are explored
- Understand agency services and products and act as client partner
- Be curious about the latest digital trends and find ways to apply them to our clients
- Training and development
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you.
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days.
- Annual social budget
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday
Apply today for more info!