DevOps Engineer -(remote)
A tech led FMCG business are experiencing an eCommerce boom and are looking to add DevOps Engineers to their IT team.
They are a remote focused business that believe in using the latest cloud technologies to create the best platform possible.
There are some fascinating projects to get stuck into as they look to scale their infrastructure on a huge scale and automate key areas. There is extensive training and progression on offer with a long list of benefits to match.
This role would suit Mid-level Engineers through to Senior who want to work on large scale projects with the latest cloud tech in a remote focused environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- This role revolves around scaling, security and automation across web apps, infrastructure and cloud platforms
- Opportunities to design and build cloud infrastructure at an enterprise level
- Contributing ideas around how to improve the existing platforms, integrations and microservices
- Supporting the wider business with technical expertise and responding to critical complex issues with rapid solutions
- Experience with cloud technology, Azure, AWS etc
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Powershell or similar
- CI/CD pipeline experience
- An Infrastructure as Code approach
- Hands on experience with Microservices and APIs
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC)
- Experience with Atlassian or Akami Edge
- Remote working now and moving forward (once a month or quarterly visits to the office)
- Discounts across the brands, on gym memberships and with 100+ retailers
- Dedicated training and educational funding
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Many more benefits on top!
This is an opportunity to work for a business that has topped best employer polls and cares about its employees. They are set for large growth in 2021 and anyone who joins now can be part of that journey and reap the rewards.
If you are interested and feel like this is the job for you then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to be considered or call Ben Greensmith to discuss further on 07842 396 644.