York - Hybrid (once a month)
My client are the leading provider of business management software within the healthcare sector. The SaaS platform they deliver has cornered their niche, ensuring that businesses have a complete service that helps give them a competitive edge. The software itself manages complex processes, handles sensitive data and integrates with specialist equipment.
They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their existing development team and to be the go to expert for their on-prem stack. They've recently been acquired by a large European player in their space, with major growth on the horizon, making this a key role as they look to scale.
You will be supporting their developers by building CI/CD pipelines for several environments whilst looking to continuously improve processes. The ideal candidate will be familiar with provisioning and supporting infrastructure on which the software will be deployed and help streamline releases.
- Experience with on premise Azure DevOps and GIT
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery experience
- Knowledge of build and release tooling and scripting scripting
- Containerisation and Orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience working in a micro-service architecture
Nice to haves:
- Windows Administration (Active Directory, Upgrades, Migrations)
- Previous programming experience with .NET languages and frameworks (C#, ASP.NET Core)
- Experience with SQL
- L&D opportunities
- Quarterly socials
- Holidays starting at 25 days, increasing up to 30 days
- Pension scheme (4% employer contribution)
If this role sounds good then apply directly or contact Tom Griffin.