Better Placed are currently working alongside a thriving consumer durables company in their search for a Deployment Planner to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for the supply of products to warehouses globally, ensuring that stock levels are maintained to target levels. You will also be responsible for deployment requirements planning and the deployment processes in their systems.
Day to day activities:
· Manage the weekly Deployment process in the SAP and JDA systems. Review and release recommended shipments to maintain stock levels in market warehouses at target levels.
- Working with the Logistics and Supply Planning teams, ensure that stock is despatched and delivered according to the agreed service level.
- Communicate deployment plans to the market teams. Proactively flag any issues and agree actions plans with the market operational leads.
· Receive stock on hand and in-transit for markets outside SAP, review and load into JDA.
- Track and report on-time in-full delivery against the deployment plan.
- Be the first point for the market teams on all supply issues. Act as the voice of the markets, bringing a strong customer focus to the wider Supply Chain team
- Schedule and run the monthly Supply Reviews with each market.
- In case of constrained supply, execute stock allocations as agreed with the Supply Planning Manager.
- Identify opportunities to re-pack or re-distribute excess stock within the network.
- Plan and deliver components for in-market kitting.
- With the Supply Planner (Innovation), make sure that the launch plans for new products and Limited Editions are clearly and accurately communicated to the market teams and delivered on time.
· Ensure SAP is fully updated with all inbound, outbound and finished goods movements.
- Ensure stock accuracy targets are met through correct processing of stock movements.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Relevant Supply Chain experience within a similar market-facing role
- Strong focus on customer service, both internally and externally
- Proven skills in building relationships and managing stakeholders
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Keen attention to detail with the capability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly
- Work well under pressure with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Highly adaptable to change, demonstrating a proactive approach
- Adapts well to both working in a team and independently
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ideally experience within a fast-moving, international consumer products business
- Ideally experience of SAP and JDA
- Some travel may be required
On offer to the successful candidate is a salary in the region of £28,000 - £35,000
If you would like any further information about this role or would like to discuss any other opportunities we may have, contact me through the information below:
☏ 0113 416 6286