Demand Generation Manager
Remote working (Required in office once a month)
Working with a Tech solutions-based business, who provide solutions for modern telematics. Looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join their rapidly growing business and Marketing team. role will be reporting into the Marketing Manager, as part of a team that is expected to grow substantially within the next 12-18 months. You will play a key role in helping meet the objectives of the 3-year growth plan that underpins the core business strategy.
The company is based in Altrincham, but offers a remote first working scheme, meaning you will be required in the office once a month but able to work remotely, with flexible working hours, 35 hour working week, 25 days holidays + bank holidays + birthday day off, learning budget (courses) and private health insurance.
- Create, execute and optimise multi-channel demand generation strategies designed to deliver pipeline and revenue goals.
- Constantly analyse and measure marketing campaigns to inform decision making and enable continuous improvement
- Work closely with Sales teams to get feedback and generate ideas for campaign optimisation
- Own the campaign budget and ROI
- Prior experience in a demand generation role in the B2B SaaS / tech sector
- Proven experience developing, managing, and delivering successful, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience running ABM / ABX campaigns is preferred but not essential
This is a live role, please apply with your CV to be considered.