Integration Delivery Manager
£50,000 - £55,000
Chester - Hybrid (2 days a week)
The role sits in the integration team of the business and will deliver outcome-focused digital, systems and process change across the organisation.
The Delivery Manager will lead on the delivery of all Integration digital development as well as technical systems development to support the business objectives.
They will work closely with the Integration Management Team to shape and manage the squads backlog and establish strong relationships with all project stakeholders.
This role would suit an IT project manager looking to step into Delivery management or someone with a couple of years of experience in Delivery Management.
- Manage the end to end delivery of digital projects and product enhancements and technology infrastructure change.
- Build and maintain motivated delivery teams, including third party development resource, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards.
- Lead by example and coach team members and others, facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for the environment.
- Delivery of reports in line with the reporting requirements of the project and stakeholders.
- Plan projects and product enhancements in sufficient detail to ensure integration of all activities and identification of dependencies.
- Able to take a continuous approach to planning, forecasting, estimating, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurements, contingency planning and road mapping.
- Able to communicate the plan, planning assumptions and progress to a range of stakeholders including Directors.
- Experience of working in an agile environment and the management of a product backlog.
- Knowledges of Microsoft Azure DevOps would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and coordinating skills will ability to gather and challenge requirements.
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 15% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Highly subsidised onsite restaurant (Michelin star chef!)
- Dedicated training and mentorship
If you are an established delivery manager or an IT project manager looking for a role that can offer training and development in a forward thinking company then apply directly or contact TomGriffin for more details.