£50,000 - £70,000
My client is a global provider of complex multichannel communications software to some of the biggest companies on the globe and has chosen Manchester as their HQ. They've developed and designed an innovative Cloud SaaS solution which focuses on Insights, Data Analytics and Multi-Channel Communications.
Having received two significant funding rounds, the business is creating a number of key hires in 2022 as they look to add 50 new tech employees in Manchester before doubling in size again in 2023. This means there is genuine scope at all levels to progress your career.
As a Database Developer you'll be part of a small but vital team maintaining, designing and supporting databases across the business. You'll be part of projects from inception to finish and have a real say in planning and execution. An example of what they're working on at the moment is the construction of a new report building system from scratch. You'll bring best practice principles, innovation and ideas that can add value to a company set to grow massively this year.
Role and Responsibilities
* Maintaining and supporting databases across a global business
* Working on projects from start to finish with a say in planning and delivering
* Optimizing and maintaining legacy systems
* Ensuring that databases meet company performance and standards
* Bringing ideas and new tools to improve the database environment
What the company can offer you:
* Huge scope for progression as they expand and promote internally
* Constant development and training opportunities
* 26 days holiday with employer contribution pension
This is a great time to be joining one of Manchester's most innovative and fast-growing tech businesses, as they funnel their funding into their tech and database teams. If you'd like to be part of this growth and want to learn more about this role, please apply with an up to date CV