Data Product Manager
York (hybrid working, 1 -2 days a week in office)
£60,000 - £70,000 + 22.5% bonus
Are you looking to take on a key product role within a leading global finance company? Do you want to be a vital member of a growing product team with the opportunity to lead on a greenfield data migration?
If so, then that is exactly what my client is looking for as they look to embed a new agile change model that brings the world of product centre stage.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to work across the entire business, working closely with senior leadership and the development team. You will champion best agile practice, standards and strategy and you'll be tasked with taking ownership of the roadmap for key data products.
The company is a leader in its financial services niche, operating globally and going through a major agile transformation and you'd be at the heart of.
Why work for them?
- Competitive salary and incredible benefits package and 22.5% bonus
- The chance to be one of the first into a growing product team
- Fast track career development with a forward-thinking company
- A supportive environment with plenty of training available
- Bringing best agile practice and helping to implement agile across the product team
- Owning the roadmap for a major greenfield data migration
- Working with senior stakeholders up to Head of and working closely with the dev team
- Reviewing, testing and approving user stories within each sprint
- Stakeholder management and road mapping experience
- Previous experience as a Product Owner in a regulated industry, preferably insurance but not required
- Excellent communication whether it's with the development team or senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of best agile practice and a desire to implement these
Nice to have
- A product owner certification
This role would suit an established Product Manager looking for more responsibility and the chance to implement their ideas. You'd be part of a companywide agile transformation and get a real say in what happens whilst working on fascinating data transformations.
If this is the type of role you're looking for and you feel that you can add immense value to this organisation with your product experience then please apply with a copy of your CV.