Cyber Security Manager
Chester (hybrid, 2 days onsite)
This role sits within a growing cyber sec team that oversees the essential software and systems that not only keeps this national brand running but also keeps the data of millions of customers safe.
You'll be focused in on vulnerability; assessing, diagnosing and resolving issues across on-prem systems and 3rd party software. You'll be reporting and triaging any infrastructure or software vulnerabilities, escalating them to the appropriate team to resolve.
This role would suit someone looking to step into a specialist cyber sec position and has a keen eye for vulnerability management.
- Identifying key vulnerabilities in on-prem and 3rd party systems
- Escalating these issues and liaising with key stakeholders to resolve
- Taking responsibility for patch management and security configuration management
- Performing penetration testing
- Vulnerability management is important for the role
- Any experience with the Microsoft stack and tools like Microsoft Defender
- Understanding of patch management and pen testing
- Report producing and senior stakeholder management
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 15% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Highly subsidised onsite restaurant
- Dedicated training platform and mentorship
If you're a Cyber Security specialist with an interest in vulnerability and looking to work for a major brand, on work that affects millions of customers, then apply with a copy of your CV or reach out to Ben Greensmith for more information.