Customer Service Manager
Better Placed are delighted to be partnering with a well known, well established, luxury retailer based just outside of Leeds. They're looking for Client Communications Manager to create, implement and manage the businesses inbound and outbound strategy & function to deliver exceptional client service!
You will lead the inbound and outbound call centre teams to ensure that they successfully hit their targets and take ownership and manage the client communications area of the CMS to ensure all templates are being sent correctly, on brand and on time.
As the Client Communications Manager you will have exceptional attention to detail, a positive attitude and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is essential. You will be an established mentor and leader, have the ability to "roll up your sleeves" and lead by example showcasing your incredible analytical and technical skills to manage the back-end of the communications process.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead, manage, coach and inspire teams
- Previous Experience as a call centre manager
- Customer-facing (inbound and outbound) client services experience
- Ability to analyse data and make solid recommendations from it
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage conflicting priorities
- Experience using Excel and Word
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail