Are you passionate about consumer insights? A leading consumer brand is looking for a Customer Insight Manager to join their dynamic team. You utilize a variety of sources to produce valuable insights which helps influence high level business decisions. They are also looking to transform the business to be completely consumer focused, so this role will play an integral part in their continued growth. This business is undoubtedly the biggest in it's industry in terms of turnover and market share, but still hasn't lost their warm culture and start up mentality
In return, you will join a financially stable business with an award-winning culture, a competitive package and bonus, great pension, healthcare, flexible remote working, shares in the company, personal development opportunities, a clear progression path and a generous staff discount.
Our client is still pressing ahead with recruitment strategies regardless of the economic climate and are onboarding and interviewing remotely.
As a Customer Insight Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyse all sources of customer feedback and provide regular reporting and analysis
- Identify key drivers for customer satisfaction and sales, then present this to the wider business
- Create clear and visually appealing presentations and reports presenting your findings
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for use across the wider business
- Correlate 3rd party and internal data with commercial sales performance, and use this to make recommendations on how to improve
The Customer Insight Manager will have the following background:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role, ideally within the hospitality, travel or leisure industry although all industries will be considered
- Experience with statistical analysis, BI analysis or reporting tools
- Great experience and understanding with Excel
- Solid communication skills and presentation skills
- Inquisitive, outside of the box approach
If you want to work for an industry leading organisation that truly looks after their staff, then please submit your application below.
Keywords: Analytics, analysis, consumer analyst , reviews, review, insight consumer, market analyst, retailer, multisite, health, leisure, food, markets, consumer, research