Would you like to work for a global business that truly values its employees and offers a forward thinking approach to marketing? I'm currently working in exclusive partnership with a fantastic consumer goods organisation based in Doncaster who are seeking a Customer Engagement & Digital Lead Generation Specialist to join the team.
- Development and management of the European content calendar: Creator of monthly European content calendars for key platforms - website, social, email. Content to be targeted around different stages of sales funnel.
- European Marketing Automation: Owner of European Marketing Automation platform, with the goal of developing, recommending, and implementing initiatives to drive the effective growth of an engaged customer database, including segmentation strategies and execution
- Paid Media campaigns to drive lead generation: Ability to work with European Marketing teams to plan and manage paid campaigns and always-on paid social on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and other platforms as consumer behaviours and objectives change.
- Insight and Analytics: Define and deliver the mechanics to track, report, analyse and measure commercial success
- Collaboration and Project Management: Work closely with agencies, freelancers and other third parties as required and own the full process from briefing to completion of tasks
- At least 2+ years' comms/content marketing/social media/marketing automation experience
- Experience with social media marketing tools such as social listening tools, CMS and Asset Management platforms, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Strong experience with lead generation is critical
- Creative Thinker with excellent communication and copywriting skills and proven digital content creation ability
- Excellent project management skills
This is a big role, offering lots of autonomy - I'm looking for someone who's very aware of ROI and can explain this effectively to senior stakeholders. If you're commercially minded, strategy driven and love working within a collaborative, close-knit team then this is certainly the role for you.
Head offices in Doncaster so you must be a commutable distance (ideally South Yorkshire based) to be considered for this opportunity. Hybrid working is on offer; 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH