Group CRO Manager
Manchester City Centre, 2 days in the office & flexible working hours
£60,000 - £70,000 + Package
Ecommerce Retail D2C
My client is a rapidly expanding e-commerce retail business, with an impressive portfolio of brands that pride themselves on providing the best service to their customers, and an exclusive product range.
Following a period of significant success and investment there is now an opportunity for an experienced Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) manager to join their team and own the online customer journey and personalisation programme.
This is a critical hire for the client, I'm looking for someone with experience across conversion (CRO), A/B testing, and data (strong testing and data led mind set), Personalisation.
The purpose of this role is to analyse and optimise online performance and improve site conversion by suggesting appropriate change and improvements to customer experience and in return driving profitable sales.
Testing platforms include Google Optimise, Kibo, and Dynamic Yield, Optimizely.
A role supported by the wider digital team including an in house Dev Team (Web Deb of 4), and an Ecommerce Product Owner.
- Plan & implement the customer experience strategy (CRO) to drive improvements to conversion rates and personalise the user experience on the website and other online marketing channels.
- Create a customer experience / user experience that lead to conversion and a continued relationship between brand and customer.
- Lead A/B and MV testing and optimisation plans.
- Work closely with performance marketing team (PPC & SEO) to ensure prioritisation and opportunities are capitalised on
- Plan & implement a Digital Analytics & Optimisation strategy to drive improvements & maximise sales.
- Contribute to the development of an effective Online marketing plan
- Identify usability issues and make recommends for change
- Be the lead in the use of Web Analytics & Optimisation tools
- Produce test summary reports; communicating findings and recommendations/best practices to the Performance Marketing team.
Skills & Experiences:
- 5+ Experience of Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Experience with testing hypothesis using A/B testing software
- Plenty of Personalisation experience.
- Knowledge of CRO and Analytics tools ideally Dynamic Yield
- Proven in depth customer understanding and ability to turn insight into work plans
- MVT (Multi Variant Testing) experience
- Ability to communicate and influence at a Senior level
- Proven experience of improving a site conversion rate and inevitable commercial gain.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to take complete ownership of a developing brand (circa £20 million turnover).
An amazing working culture, a business that employers hundreds of members and really does look after you. Hybrid working - ideally 2 days in the office but there is some flex. Plenty of flexible working hours from 7am - 10am start - whatever works for you 😊
If you are interested in this role and want more details, please apply with your CV and contact details and I will be in touch.