A household name client (FTSE 100) is looking for a few CRM planning managers at various levels initially on 12 month FTC but with the expectation of going permanent thereafter. You will be joining a fast growing International team and will be working for an organisation that really looks after their people with excellent benefits and learning and training development.
These roles will really suit someone from an agency background in CRM Planning or Comms Planning. Alternatively you will be client side as a CRM Manager / CRM Planning Manager. If you come from the world of sports or gaming then that would be an advantage.
- Owning the monthly planning cycle and centralisation of contact plans
- Translating clear campaign plans for delivery teams to manage through targeting, data selection and creative
- Identifying and communicating key customer and market trends
- Collaborating within CRM and across the business to assist The Senior CRM Manager in the development of a new customer contact strategy that is scalable across geographies
- Being able to tell compelling stories based on complex and sometimes incomplete data
- Overseeing campaign analysis and test and learn plans, that consistently improve programme performance
- Ensuring they have a clear and coherent data strategy to support the execution of their communication programmes
If you'd like to know more please do apply - these roles are really exciting and will form an integral part to this ever growing business - great career opportunities for the right CRM planner!