A great opportunity has arisen for a CRM Marketing Manager to join a rapidly growing national company within their Leeds Head office.
A CRM database Marketing Manager is currently needed to lead the management process across several marketing technology systems, supporting the sales and marketing team's overall operations. You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in prospect data sourcing, lead nurturing and database management and analysis. You will also conduct complex data analysis and create naming conventions that boost our efficiency and focus and inform our strategy.
Your Day to day duties will include:
- Managing process aspects of key marketing systems.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the CRM database.
- Seek out new contact data sources to increase the reach of the CRM prospect database
- Evaluate and work with new technologies, 3rd party suppliers and add-on applications to improve and optimise marketing team performance.
It is hoped that the successful candidate will have the following:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable but with excellent communications skills, along with the desire to improve processes.
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive salary.
Further information apply below or contact Lewis on 07399154059 or email@example.com