HYBRID - 1 DAY PER WEEK
CRM Executive - £35,000
Better Placed are delighted to be working with on of the UK's biggest retail clients who are on the lookout for a CRM Executive to join their dynamic team.
This is a family-owned heritage brand, with over 60 stores across the UK and a huge ecommerce store. Commercial profits on a multimillion scale with the success of the business which brings a lot of development into the marketing team.
This role is hands on, supporting all aspects of their email marketing growth. From creative brief, delivery, and reporting. A real 360 campaign role.
If you're looking to grow your CRM marketing experience in a well-established retail business, then this is the role for you.
- Brief and manage the end-to-end email creative production process, ensuring that the content is commercially robust, the presentation as appealing as possible, and the emails ultimately reflect our brand proposition of 'Extraordinary products sold with devotion and flair'
- Manage the build, browser testing and timely send of regular email newsletters and all Club emails
- Provide input into the rolling Commercial Calendar/email marketing plan, showing what 'stories' and key products are to be featured and when for email
- Develop and execute a process with Merchandising, Direct Marketing Manager, E-Commerce and Creative Services teams to produce content where input is required e.g. product / photographs / other content for emails. You will need to both plan content and react quickly to trends so some creative flair e.g. use of Photoshop and other tools to create emails will be required
- A strong self starter - passionate of creating
- Relationship builder- compassionate
- Commercially savvy - boost customer engagement
Apply now before it's gone!