We're thrilled to be working for a great fashion brand in London, looking to grow their CRM function with a new CRM Manager.
This role will enable deeper insights, automation and lead generation, designing customer journeys that provide the best possible customer experience as well as returning value on investment for the business. The role is in London but does require good visibility in the office (4 days a week).
- To develop the commercial CRM platform
- To create and implement automated acquisition and retention processes
- To design customer centric processes within the CRM platform
- To build reporting dashboards to enable KPI's to be measured accurately, in real time.
- Building and implementing automated campaigns in conjunction with the marketing team.
- 4 years+ CRM development experience, demonstrating understanding of campaign creation and automation using CRM technology platforms
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Well organised, with experience of working to tight deadlines
You will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the product team to develop the CRM platform.
This role will suit someone from retail, fashion, leisure etc. You will have worked as a CRM Manager or Senior Executive and be looking for an opportunity to really shine.