CRM Campaign Manager
Retail, B Corp
Greater Manchester (Hybrid/ Remote)
£40,000 + Bonus + Package
We're really pleased to be supporting this client on their latest hire, CRM Campaign Manager.
An established B Corp company, Multi-Million turnover business with growth firmly on the agenda. Significant, exciting plans for 2023 including re-brand project, re platforming and tech development.
Recently accredited with The Queen's Award for Sustainable Development and Barclays UK Entrepreneur Award for Sustainability.
CRM here is valued! It's at the heart of their growth strategy, and this role is a true CRM Manager role, looking at Multi-channel CRM Campaign (email, SMS & Push) as well as owning and customer journey building retention.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage the brands CRM strategy, customer life cycle journey and content plan - Tracking it's performance. Keeping CRM as a key channel as part of the overall digital strategy.
- Manage the CRM database; building/ enhancing data segmentation. Planning automation and trigger campaigns to support the tailored customer journey.
- Collecting customer data through multi-channel digital campaigns, building a full picture of who the customers are etc.
- Optimise the retention strategy for the brand, building customer loyalty
- Support on the creative and content of the email campaigns, and CRM campaigns
- Marketing automation and campaigns, working with the wider digital team to agree content automation plan (dates/ channels etc.)
- Work with the internal designer to create high quality campaign assets from initial brief to asset deliver.
What I am looking for:
- Extensive experience within CRM, including eCRM and core acquisition automation programmes.
- Experience managing campaign planning, design, execution and reporting across email and website. Coordinating campaigns with the wider digital teams for that cohesion.
- Experience working with CRM systems and segment creation and analysis (ideally Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar)
- Experience of using CMS platforms (ideally Magento or similar)
- Ideally able to use Photoshop or similar design tools to create and edit site content (primarily banners
- Experience within with data, data in separate teams to create a single customer view.