🎤 🎧 🎼 LISTEN UP MUSIC FANS 🎼 🎧 🎤
We have one of the most exciting Digital Marketing roles out there combining two passions… 🎪 💃 CRM and Music/ Festivals. 💃 🎪
The CRM Manager - Festivals, is responsible for the management and delivery of the CRM strategy for the brand. Your overall focus will be to take ownership over the customer experience, looking at customer data and segmentation and from this ensuring campaigns are correct fully optimised.
It's a really unique CRM role - looking for someone within the music festival industry (or is really into Electronic music/ Dane Music themselves). It's a fun industry! Truly creative and innovate! No red tape and instead lots of freedom to do what you think is right within CRM.
It presents a great opportunity to part of a busy, dynamic and rapidly developing team with world-class experience and expertise and to fast-track your already successful career in CRM to the height of success within electronic music marketing.
Better Placed have supported a number of their hires, these are some of the most talented and 'soundest' people we've worked with. From the full end to end marketing mix from Marketing & Brand, PR & Social Media, Digitial and Creative. They are truly an excellent in house team.
Key areas you will be responsible for are:
- Support the development and delivery of the new CRM marketing strategy. Including email marketing calendar and campaign delivery. Keeping CRM as a key channel as part of the overall digital strategy.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted campaigns.
- Support on the creative and content of the email campaigns, and CRM campaigns.
- Devise best in class onsite customer journey review, AB testing for optimisation.
- Produce performance reports, keep on top of the success of campaigns.
- Develop actionable insights and future strategies.
Ideally looking for people with the below:
- Strong CRM career with proven success in delivering CRM strategies, or strengthening/ optimising existing strategies. As well as implementing effective CRM campaigns.
- Strong email automation platform experience is ideal.
- Confident and experienced with journey building, complex segmentation and profiling of databases.
- Keen eye for creative and copy.
- Experience in reporting and digital analytics. Ability to apply logic to data and manipulate and read data to develop strategies. Ability to make future recommends.