A well-established Insurance organisation with a specialism within the healthcare/medical sector, are currently growing and are seeking a CRM Operations Manager to join the team. With an impressive heritage, a strong culture and an unparalleled reputation within the market this is a fantastic opportunity to shape what the business are doing from an operations perspective.
This is a key role in developing the CRM platform for the Commercial Division, managing suppliers and data, managing a team, as well as implementing the CRM road map to support sales and retention activity.
This role will enable deeper insights, automation and lead generation, designing customer journeys that provide the best possible customer experience as well as returning value on investment for the business.
- To develop the commercial CRM platform
- To develop controls and oversee the management of data within the CRM
- To create and implement automated acquisition and retention processes
- To design customer centric processes within the CRM platform
- To build reporting dashboards to enable KPI's to be measured accurately, in real time.
- Building and implementing automated campaigns in conjunction with the marketing team.
- To work with commercial team managers to implement lead generation programs
- To manage direct mail activity, integrating this process into CRM.
- Managing suppliers within your remit including suppliers such as CRM software support, print and mailing, incentives, suppliers.
- Managing the renewal process and supplier working closely with the membership team.
- 2-3 years+ CRM development experience, demonstrating understanding of campaign creation and automation using CRM technology platforms
- Experience of one of the major CRM providers such as MS dynamics / salesforce / hubspot
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Well organised, with experience of working to tight deadlines
- Data driven and analytical, comfortable using BI tools & excel
- Driven, self-starter who shows a high level of personal responsibility
- Experience of planning and execution of marketing campaigns within the CRM environment.
You will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the product team to develop the CRM platform.
Working in a scaled agile environment requires the job holder to attend quarterly two day planning meetings which are held in person, including overnight stays.
Centrally located London head offices (Canary Wharf) with a very flexible hybrid working policy. This is a really exciting opportunity and just a great team to be apart of, so please apply to hear more!