In house consumer brand.
- Iconic brand name. Current!
- Multi-million turnover brand.
- Record breaking years and on track to have the best ever year
- Commitment to continued investment into the brand.
- Hugely talented Marketing team - award wining individuals. A team that are genuinely enthusiastic, driven and risk takers.
- Build customer journey maps for key stakeholders to understand what communication and content gaps we have currently
- Deploy & schedule CRM activity across multiple markets UK & International
- Drive higher retention including growth from AOV, Customer Value & frequency from each of the defined segments.
- Analyse and review customer contact strategies to help build frequency and overall customer value.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for senior leadership, with clear actionable takeaways or recommendations for growth.
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team on attribution modelling to help drive insights on optimum contact strategy.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across marketing, creative, sales, buying, and ecommerce.
- Strong CRM career with proven success in delivering CRM/ Automation programmes and implementing effective CRM campaigns
- Experience planning and optimising end to end customer journey communication.
- Strong email automation platform experience is ideal.
- Confident and experienced with journey building, complex segmentation and profiling of databases.
- Experience in reporting and digital analytics. Ability to apply logic to data and manipulate and read data to develop strategies. Ability to make future recommends.