CRM & Loyalty Manager
Retail - Pure luxury. Iconic heritage brand
Greater Manchester - Hybrid
I am looking for an experienced CRM & Loyalty Manager.
- Experienced in creating a new customer CRM strategy, looking at long term customer experience.
- Confidence in seeing your vision through. Including investment in tech & resource.
- Ideally your experience will lean toward retention and loyalty. Newly created loyalty programme roll out.
- As always, focussed on new customer acquisition and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Considerations include automation, new segmentation, A/B testing and loyalty.
- Omni-channel, including how CRM works as part of the wider marketing strategy and where it could lead - across social media, digital marketing/ paid, brand marketing and retail marketing (all with channel owners).
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Support the development and delivery of the new CRM marketing strategy. Including email marketing calendar and campaign delivery.
- Drive growth of customer database - both online and in store.
- Devise best in class onsite customer journey review, AB testing for optimisation.
- Produce performance reports, keep on top of the success of campaigns.
- Develop actionable insights and future strategies.
- Support the brands Omni-channel loyalty programme.
- Manage the customer lifecycle data e.g. acquisition, retention and VIP initiatives
What I'm looking for:
- Strong CRM career with proven success in delivering CRM/ Loyalty programmes and implementing effective CRM campaigns
- Experience planning and optimising end to end customer journey communication.
- Strong email automation platform experience is ideal.
- Confident and experienced with journey building, complex segmentation and profiling of databases.
- Keen eye for creative and copy.
- Experience in reporting and digital analytics. Ability to apply logic to data and manipulate and read data to develop strategies. Ability to make future recommends.