*Please note this is a hybrid role with 3 days per week in a North West based office, close to Liverpool. Salary circa £50,000 + Package
Better Placed are delighted to be partnered with one of the largest Entertainments brands in their search for a CRM Manager.
They are looking for an experienced, innovative, and risk-taking individual to join their team.
This exciting role will see you take responsibility for the transformation and development of the new CRM strategy including their new Loyalty programme (in store & online).
This role is extra special as you have creative freedom to create something new and define it as you wish. Supported by the security of this iconic brand - the UKs largest of its kind. Private equity backed so lots of investment back into the business.
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Define and create the CRM comms strategy - working closely with wider teams to build out a comprehensive email marketing content calendar.
- Support the growth of the customer database as well as retention and loyalty rates.
- Manage the new Loyalty programme - ready for launch.
- Owning and delivering the budgeted email revenue and retention targets.
- Analyse the performance of Email/ CRM campaigns and reporting back/ making change suggestions for optimisation. A/B Testing.
- Data/ customer segmentation improvements.
What they are looking for:
- Ideally 4+ years' experience in a CRM marketing comms role.
- Knowledge of CRM best practice, data driven campaigns and how CRM can grow customer engagement and LTV'S.
- Happy to write content for CRM campaigns when needed.
- Hands on experience working with CRM service/marketing automation platforms
- Data driven with strong reporting and analytical skills
- Stakeholder relationship, briefing and communication skills
- Experience of using Mapp, Google Analytics would also be beneficial to the role