CRM Manager, £45k + Excellent Package
Manchester City Centre. Hybrid
Our client is one of the UKs most successful and best loved high street retail brands, firming holing it's position as the UK's the largest group of it's kind.
We are pleased to be supporting them with their latest Digital hire - CRM Manager.
This position will report into the Digital Director and line management of 2x Senior CRM Executives. Supported by the wider digital marketing team (paid media, product managers, data scientists as well as brand & marketing).
In the role you be responsible for managing the performance of the CRM channels: email, DM, SMS and Push, whilst supporting new automated customer experience and journeys.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop and manage the brands overall CRM strategy, manging it's performance and keeping CRM as a key channel as part of the overall digital strategy.
- Optimise customer segmentation and drive a more customer led culture by elevating the importance of CRM throughout the business
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted campaigns.
- Report on CRM campaign success and improvements and strategic aims. Communicating findings to senior stakeholders within the business
What I am looking for:
- Extensive experience within CRM, including eCRM and core acquisition automation programmes.
- 4+ years in a management role. Managing the CRM strategy yourself.
- Ideally people management experience, or a strong desire to do so.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation
- Experience within with data, data in separate teams to create a single customer view.