Manchester (remote working available)
I have a fantastic opportunity with one of the UK's fastest growing retailers as CRM Manager. This client has seen year on year growth, developing from a small boutique retailer, to the national and loved brand it is today. This online retailer also has over 200 stores around the UK and a loyal customer base that is continuing to grow.
This is a brand new role that has been created following this growth. You will be joining a team of around 20+ strong and talented marketing specialists.
The key remit of the role is to continue to develop and manage the overall CRM strategy, driving improvements & optimisation. Introducing personalisation & automation using Emarsys.
There is a clear progression plan for this person, signed and built into the structure. Developing a team around you - specifically CRM people, moving into a Senior Manager role - managing the overall strategy with the teams day to day delivery. It's a really exciting role for someone looking to progress quickly.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage the brands overall CRM strategy
- Optimise customer segmentation and drive a more customer led culture by elevating the importance of CRM throughout the business
- Work with external agencies and suppliers, ensuring the brand achieves optimal value
- CRM test and learn planning and execution to ensure success/ push boundaries
- Ensure the loyalty programme and CRM strategy deliver against the wider marketing plan and targets
- Ensure ROI through performance metrics and reviews
Key requirements include:
- Extensive experience within CRM, including eCRM and loyalty programmes
- Knowledge of customer segmentation
- People management experience
- eCommerce experience is ideal
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be apart of a growing brand at the beginning of it's digital and CRM journey with the security of a long standing brand behind you.