Better Placed are delighted to be working with one of the Uk's best beauty aesthetics companies in the Northwest. They are looking for a CRM Executive to join their dynamic team.
By wholesale production and utilising their own educational platforms for product use, this business has grown massively over the past few years. Multi-million turnover and expansive cross channelled growth, the brand has become one of the most trusted.
The person for this role needs to be creative and innovative to be able to generate quality email marketing campaigns and reach out to a loyal customer base. All while helping to generate new customers.
- Taking ownership of the BAU email marketing schedule across multiple brands
- Working closely with the CRM manager to deliver engaging brand CRM campaigns
- Manage monthly email marketing calendar
- Create relevant and educational content for emails that are high quality and on-brand.
- Working with the CRM manager on an automated email strategy to improve customer loyalty and retention
- Use reporting tools like Google Analytics to analyse email statistics and use key metrics to report on consumer insights, content, and performance.
- 4 Day working week - Every Friday off
- On-site parking
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Improved company pension contribution
- An exciting, fast paced working environment
- Maternity & Paternity pay
- Closed at Christmas
- Quarterly staff parties
- Funded training
- Close to motorway networks