My well known client is looking for 2 X CRM Campaign Managers to join their busy and growing team. You will have loads of responsibilities including working on projects both on and off-line.
Customer loyalty is a massive part of the growth for this business and the CRM team are responsible for various types of communications that go out to the various audiences in different formats. You will be working on the content creation of the campaigns for the customer relationship management team.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating a joined up CRM contact strategy - Jobs To Do, Journeys, Audience & Plan
- Managing and delivering campaigns
- Optimising and tracking the investment
- Executing and operating campaigns successfully and effectively
- Measuring the effectiveness of each campaign and the long term loyalty effect
- Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure the successful
You will come to the table with existing CRM experience - retail is advantageous but not essential. You will be analytical and confident in understanding customer segmentation and how to manage the programmes and roll-outs. You will be seeking a salary between £40 and £50k and will receive great benefits as well. They are based north of London so you must be happy to travel on site twice a week.