CRM Campaign Manager
Chester. Hybrid or Remote available
We're really pleased to be supporting this client on their latest hire, CRM Campaign Manager.
This is a really exciting consumer brand, authentically themselves, innovative and creative.
An established brand that has been through incredible growth, doubling in size year on year.
Multi-million turnover brand.
In this role, you'll support the performance of the CRM channels: email, SMS and Push, whilst supporting new automated customer experience and journeys.
CRM here is valued! It's at the heart of their growth strategy, seeing investment in technology and desired ESP.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage the brands CRM strategy, customer life cycle journey and content plan - Tracking it's performance. Keeping CRM as a key channel as part of the overall digital strategy.
- Manage the CRM database; building/ enhancing data segmentation. Planning automation and trigger campaigns to support the tailored customer journey.
- Collecting customer data through multi-channel digital campaigns, building a full picture of who the customers are etc.
- Optimise the retention strategy for the brand, building customer loyalty
- Support on the creative and content of the email campaigns, and CRM campaigns
- Marketing automation and campaigns, working with the wider digital team to agree content automation plan (dates/ channels etc.)
- Work with the internal designer to create high quality campaign assets from initial brief to asset deliver.
What I am looking for:
- Extensive experience within CRM, including eCRM and core acquisition automation programmes.
- Experience managing campaign planning, design, execution and reporting across email and website. Coordinating campaigns with the wider digital teams for that cohesion.
- Experience working with CRM systems and segment creation and analysis (ideally Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar)
- Experience of using CMS platforms (ideally Magento or similar)
- Ideally able to use Photoshop or similar design tools to create and edit site content (primarily banners
- Experience within with data, data in separate teams to create a single customer view.