The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate my fabulous client from the crowd. You will be working for an amazing retailer with offices in London and will be required to worki nt he office ideally 2 x days per week!
Whilst we are looking for someone on a permanent basis, we have the capacity to fill this role with an interim person / freelancer to speed the process along. You could be a "professional freelancer only looking for interim work" or could be someone available for temp to perm, or someone just looking for permanent. Either way - please do apply!
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation
- 3 + years' of marketing and copywriting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail