Are you a gamer? Love all things gaming? Then I certainly have a fantastic opportunity for you. A rapidly growing Leeds based Tech business with a specialism within VR games are currently seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join the team. With huge growth plans and some incredibly exciting projects in 2023, this truly is a great role for a passionate marketer/gamer to come on board, so please read on for further details!
- Managing the day-to-day running of social channels, working with the Head of Marketing to create exciting posts that stay on trend with the wider games industry
- Leading on all community communications in places like Discord and Reddit
- Contributing to social media calendars, ensuring they are always up to date, planning for larger content drops and filling quieter periods with exciting projects
- Graphic design and video editing using Adobe suite of tools such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro etc
- Carry out industry research to generate content ideas
- Analysing metrics and generating insights for sales reports and other documentation
- Attend and cover industry events such as Gamescom, Develop: Brighton
- A passion for gaming!
- Proven ability to write in several different formats for different audiences
- Demonstrable experience of planning, producing, and editing video content for a variety of purposes, formats, and audiences
- Skilled in the Adobe suite of products, Premier Pro, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experienced with Wix or similar CMS platforms
Hybrid working at the organisation is standard; 3 days in the central Leeds offices (on-site parking available) and the business will provide financial assistance should you need to relocate to facilitate hybrid working.