A growing Fintech organisation who have gone through a significant period of growth are currently on the lookout for a Content Marketing Executive to join the team. The role will work within the Marketing Department, reporting to the Head of Marketing, and will be responsible for developing b2c and b2b content for the website, email comms and social channels as well as internal comms and the company Intranet.
Flexible working on offer - 3 days in the office and 2 days WFH.
* Assist the Head of Marketing and Customer Marketing Manager in planning the content marketing strategy and calendar of activity
* Write and produce SEO efficient content for the website as well as social media channels, case studies, marketing collateral and content-led email and lead generation campaigns
* Manage social media channels through the creation and publishing of regular posts targeting the B2B and B2C audiences as part of a social engagement strategy
* Bring new ideas forward to develop innovative and effective ways of presenting content to address business and marketing challenges e.g. use of video, visual/interactive media, infographics etc.
* Liaise with design, digital and production agencies as required to develop a variety of creative content to deliver against the wider content marketing strategy
* Excellent communications skills
* Exceptional written English - able to draft copy, story tell and write clearly, concisely and accurately
* High level of attention to detail and quality focused approach
* Digital and content marketing knowledge (SEO, SEM/PPC, paid social)
* Experience using website CMS software
* Experienced skill-level in MS Office applications