Category leading Home Furnishings & Interiors retail brand.
Staffordshire. Hybrid (ideally 3 days in/ 2 remote)
£35,000 - £40,000
We have had many years of successfully placing people into all areas of this business, so we can say with confidence that this is a fantastic place to work…
You will be supported in the day to day as well as your personal growth and progression. They are a business that work hard to achieve a brilliant working culture where people thrive.
They have an equally impressive reputation with their loyal customers, down to their end to end customer experience and their focus to constantly seek new ways to bring innovative products and market.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking for an experienced creative content professional to join their marketing team.
In the role you will take ownership over the brands Content Strategy, and Content Calendar. A multi-channel content strategy. You will be involved in the development, implementation and performance reporting.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive content strategy aligned with business and brand goals
- Create high-quality, engaging content for various channels, including website, blog posts, articles, videos, and some social media (although team for his)
- Uphold brand voice and style guidelines across all content to maintain a cohesive and recognisable brand identity
- Working with the Digital team to make sure where needed, Content is optimised for SEO purposes
- Where possible, utilise data analytics to measure content performance, track success, and refine strategies for optimal results.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging content marketing technologies.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience in content management, with a track record of successful campaigns.
- Multi-channel campaign - working wit delivery teams.
- Ideally an understanding of SEO best practices and content analytics.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with content management systems.