Content Manager - 12 Month FTC - UK based role, remote working with London meet ups
Better Placed are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a global digital transformation business - we have made numerous successful placements into their marketing team, and now they are looking for an ambitious Content Manager to join them on their growth journey. They set a precedent for digital innovation, working with international teams to deliver industry leading technological advancements to keep clients at the forefront of the digital landscape.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract - there is potential for this to become a permanent role for the right candidate. The role is remote working, but with monthly meet ups in London/Birmingham/Manchester, reporting into the Head of Global Marketing. This company have won multiple 'Best Place to Work' awards, and encourage an autonomous, agile working style.
- Raise the global brand presence through compelling content and storytelling
- Setting the content strategy to align with business objectives
- Ensure the full content channel mix is consistent with brand TOV
- Expand and develop the key messaging framework
- Manage the content calendar, working closely with other marketing team members to deliver outstanding content
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure core messaging across internal and external channels
- Lead content ideation sessions, mapping out creative campaigns based on audience insight
- Maintain and develop suitable asset library and content guidelines for other business units
- Support recruitment leads and advertising
- Manage content freelancers and their output
- 5+ years in a content focused marketing role
- B2B/Professional/Business services experience highly preferred
- Account based marketing campaign experience
- Thought leadership content production experience
- High attention to detail
- Passionate about content and writing, with a natural creative flair and excellent, confident writing skills
The right person for this role will love managing their own diary and taking ownership of content projects - collaborating with other team members whilst driving thoughtful content best practice in the team and throughout the business. They will be a positive communicator, aligning themselves to multiple teams and stakeholders on a global scale. There is a multitude of opportunities for growth in this role, it will be what you make it!
They offer a competitive salary (based on experience), 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, + your birthday off, health and wellbeing benefits, regular socials and meet ups, and a discretionary bonus.
If this sounds like it matches your experience and job search then apply now for a confidential conversation.